Ben Hughes Ben Hughes Paul Telner Paul Telner The Templemans Templemans Brittney Brittney Ann Ann

Best of YouTube

Recent Shows

Custom Search

Carmen Electra sex tape?!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009






This video is supposedly a preview of a Carmen Electra sex tape that was leaked to the Internet, but let me tell you something is really fishy here, and I'm not just talking about Carmen Electra's happy hole. First of all, I've never seen so many cuts in a sex tape in my life. Second, and this is kind of a biggie, Carmen Electra has never stayed clothed this long doing anything in her life! Let alone having sex. Which you don't even see. She does however make out a little with this other hot chick, so there's something going on, but I've got my money on this being some kind of viral video to promote something. Of course, by viral, I mean Herpes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Carmen Electra Sex Tape available now!
http://celebritys-sextape.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

http://www.carmenelectralesbiansexvideo.com - The tape is real - but it's quite possible it was not leaked, and Carmen is behind the whole thing. I heard there is a hardcore version, which will be released just as soon as Carmen signs off on the deal. I guess they are negotiating at the moment.

Post a Comment