Ben Hughes Ben Hughes Paul Telner Paul Telner The Templemans Templemans Brittney Brittney Ann Ann

Best of YouTube

Recent Shows

Custom Search

Serena Williams boob slip pictures

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Oopsie! Looks like someone had a bit of a "wardrobe malfunction" at the beach the other day. Leave it to Serena Williams to skip the simple nipple slip and go straight for the boob slip. In case you're wondering, these Serena Williams boob slip pictures are from her time off in Barbados where she was playing in a tennis tournament. All I know is I hope she doesn't find out where I live, because after the way she threatened that judge over a minor call, I shudder to think what she'd do to me for posting these pictures of her breasts falling out of her swimsuit. Although, there could be worse ways to die than being bludgeoned to death by Serena Williams' boobs... Right?

Links NSFW-



0 comments:

Post a Comment