Ben Hughes Ben Hughes Paul Telner Paul Telner The Templemans Templemans Brittney Brittney Ann Ann

Best of YouTube

Recent Shows

Custom Search

Michael Jackson still alive? Nope! Some people think so.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009



UPDATE- So I did some research......very little.....and I got the video downloaded in HD. If you pause the video at the point when it focuses on the license plate, you can see that the new video is missing a little something.

So I came across this video today and I have to say it got me thinking. Not thinking about how Michael Jackson could be alive but how stupid some people could be. If you don't know what I am talking about, take a look at the video posted below and then you will be thinking the same thing I am........fucking idiots.






0 comments:

Post a Comment